Hello :)
It's day 2 of our four-day long national day break and even though it wasn't really spent doing much, it's still good.
On a random note, my mom is overseas in Jakarta and that means I have been doing the housework for the past couple days :(
It's not much really, I skipped all the cleaning duties (eh heh heh shhh what's the point the house will just be dirty again when she comes back right) so I've just been doing the laundry and boiling water and throwing out the thrash, things like that.
I don't cook either, my dad does the cooking like he always does. No one requests my cooking unless they're tired of life.
So this morning I had tuition. Organic chem is so confusing D: but kind of fun in a weird way. LOL #nerd
My tutor, who's also a family friend, was digressing for a bit and asking what year I was born in and I said 1995.
I asked why and he said with a completely straight face that he was considering introducing this coursemate-friend of his to me, but the guy is a 1990 kid, 'a bit too old for you right' he said.
And at first I was just stunned and then the whole situation just got funnier and funnier when he started listing out all the virtues of his friend.
I didn't think much of it and joked about it later on whatsapp to T, and she replied "I think he cares a lot for you" and then I realised she was right, it was actually very... I don't know what's the word, kind? sweet? moving? of him to do that.
I remembered him mentioning things like "I think he's a very good catch, he's like a family guy and very kind", and "I think he's a good guy and you're a good girl."
And I felt so 'd'aww' cause in a way he was sort of thinking about my future. It was like having a real big brother for a moment.
And yeah I do have an older brother but he's extremely, extremely immature, you wouldn't believe it if I told you, and I have to baby him a lot, so sometimes (or rather most of the time) I feel a lot more like an older sister or an only child.
It's just one of the little random things like that that make your day, when you realise people care about you :')
I'm not saying I feel like people don't care about me haha but ok you get what I mean.
And after tuition I tried to cram in a bit of work before I went jamming. Yes, again. Haha I've been jamming so much, I actually feel guilty. Jamming's not cheap, plus all the time you accumulate in a studio could amount to the same time you could have spent completing quite a bit of work.
We did Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes, Na Na Na by MCR, Jamie All Over by Mayday Parade, 21 Guns by Green Day, Tears Don't Fall by BFMV, Jet Lag by Simple Plan.
I love jamming, and the fact that this is the most active band I've ever been in, but I think today might have been the last jamming sesh for me till after promos.
I really need to put in more effort in my studies, I know I've been neglecting it because of music and recently I also flunked a physics paper for the first time in college. Not a good thing :(((
Song of the week is The Cali Buds by A Skylit Drive. It's a very short but sweet song by a very, very talented band. It's also about the friendship between six guys in that same band, and the lyrics may be few but the music speaks a lot.
Off to bathe, then do some chemistry. I /might/ be going to town tomorrow with Jiams, though I really really shouldn't, but I need new shoes, and maybe a couple of band tees :/
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment