Hello wello.
Currently in simei's Starbucks mugging alone! All my friends are mugging with their friends so that leaves just me having to study alone :'( but s'okay I don't mind :)
I even eat alone sometimes after school or something and T always makes fun of me for that chekkk.
My aim is to finish an entire econs book by today, which is 133 pages lolol. I'm currently at page 43 and it's 2.30pm and I have tuition at 8pm so that leaves me with about slightly more than 4 hours to study 90 pages hmmm.
I don't even know why I'm blogging. I just feel like typing.
Oh yes I probably shouldn't be doing this now but I'm looking for a drummer to join our band, anyone interested? :) you have to be interested in doing pop punk/post-hardcore/punk rock/some metalcore.
Preferably a female, between 15-19 years old. But if you're a dude it's fine too. I just want another girl in the band haha.
Soooooo back to mugging. 4 more weeks and all of this will be over and I can jam and shop and blog and write as much as I want yayyyyy
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment