So my new favourite song is Follow My Voice by For All Sleeping. It's amaaaazing. Not just musically, but lyrically as well. When their screamer screams "I don't want to be the voice of a generation, I just want to be a voice for you" and I just about die.
Anyway promos are in 18 days :((( I'm worried! Can't wait for after promos and I can just rot away.
The past few days have been great, in fact I feel like I've enjoyed this short one week 'break' even though I've gone out to mug everyday except on the weekends I think.
Gonna spend the rest of my day mugging, I pray it's productive! :/ I can't wait for dinner though I just had lunch haha my dad's gonna cook spaghetti!
Ending off with pictures from wednesday's mugging sesh with Huiyi & Shijia at the airport :) love my mini class clique! <3
And I can't get the pictures to arrange in order tchhh so they're all jumbled up haha oh well.
BYE
~
















No comments:
Post a Comment