I've never told a lie
And that makes me a liar
I've never made a bet
But we gamble with desire
I've never lit a match
With intent to start a fire
But recently the flames are getting out of control
2 more days to promos and 10 more days till the end. Everything passes by so quickly.
Plans for today are pretty much the same as yesterday, the day before, the day before that... Mug.
I'm also going to school for a brief physics consultation, and then having tuition at night.
I decided to pick up my guitar recently again because I missed it too much, and now I'm playing every day, goshhh what a way to get distracted, good job zoey :(
Probably heading to starbucks later to do my mugging. TEN MORE DAYS.
I can't even remember the last time I've been to town, and that's a first. This feels a lot like 'O' levels.
Last but not least, good luck to everyone who's having their promos now, whichever school you're from! Let's all promote together! I hope none of my friends will have to undergo a three-year course, so best of luck bbys.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment