My blog stats have suddenly shot up. It's really weird. Either someone's stalking me, or I've suddenly become net-popular in the past week. I think the former's more likely. I think the stalker might be the professional stalker Jiams.
I am really tired so I don't have the energy to mug (just came back from our friday run) but I still have like 5% left for a little blog post.
Let's start with where I last updated. Ok so we had school on wednesday. Oh I remember now, it was the horrible day. Had chem where I was just doing physics for the whole one and a half hours, and then we had break, then econs. Econs tutorials always drain the life out of me. I don't remember much from econs tutorials except furiously taking down notes while Ms wong goes like a bullet.
After another short break we had physics. Then a few of us had compulsory econs consultation and that was my least favourite part of the day because we had a surprise econs case study to complete in exam time and my brain was already dying so I just dawdled and wrote really little and I felt really dumb while ms wong went through the answers because I couldn't follow and everyone was answering her questions and whenever it got to me I would just freeze and she'd be like "I'll get back to you" and I'd just shrivel up a little more every time.
Thursday was better, fortunately. We had econs and math and everything ended at 12.30pm. Went home and played guitar and again procrastinated. So yeahh there's my past few days in a nutshell.
I'm really poofed. Eyes are half-closed haha good night my little pumpkins (That reminds me, Halloween's just around the corner ooh)
No comments:
Post a Comment