Hi again.
Graduation is this friday. That is way too soon. That means two days left of school since tomorrow is a public holiday, then two weeks of study break, three weeks of A levels and then bam. My JC life is over, just like that. I'll be free to do all my favourite things to do- play basketball, write, read, sketch, go jamming, listen to music, youtube, travel... omg just the thought of it makes me feel like jumping up and doing a happy dance.
Still undecided on if I want to work after As. But I want to take up drumming so I'll probably have to get a job. And I definitely need extra cash to spend. Ahhhhhhh. Eggcited.
Also, I still don't know what I want to study / want to be in the future. Someone told me today that she's going to do badly and if she does, she'll enlist in the army. Haha what.
Six weeks guys. We got this.
No comments:
Post a Comment