Sunday, October 6, 2013

Watching, waiting, commiserating

Hello wello yellow

Been really unproductive these past few days. I keep going out and procrastinating and surfing the Net.

33 days to As and 52 till the end. Omg where does the time go?

Haha sorry I think my blog's really boring these days but I really don't have a life anymore hahaha. Can't wait for another 52 days. It feels so surreal, like... 52 days. That's basically in no time at all.

Ermmmmm.

I have nothing else to say, actually. Maybe I'll go on a hiatus soon :(

Oh yes, do leave a comment. I'm really curious as to who reads my blog. Haha. I have about 800 views a month and I know about 5 or 6 people who read my blog, tops. Assuming they check up on me every day, that's a whopping 150 views from them. Who are all the other 650? Hm

No comments: