1. My spirit animal is Cameron Hurley.
2. I sometimes think it might be possible for me to have an emotional breakdown during an econs exam.
3. I have had tea (caffeine) today and later received news that school will end at 5.30pm tomorrow. I will be a walking, talking zombie by the end of the next day.
4. I'm on a self-ground rule till the end of As. Please don't ask me out guys (and girls). Okok kidding, I meant that on a 'everyone' basis.
5. Oh and friday evening runs with wums are an exception. (Haha wums sounds like a dog here. In case you're new here, she's my human best friend)
6. I am full of nonsense tonight.
7. Half of the reason why I'm blogging is I don't want to study econs just yet :( #procrastination
8. As you can probably tell already, I'm going through a hate phase with econs right now. Hopefully it'll pass.
9. Okok I'll leave now goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment