HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
I had a great new year :) It really really feels too fast, the way the years fly by. Like really. I was watching the fireworks on TV and it really kind of hit me, like shit, I'd better go do all the things I really wanna do right now and not waste any time, because before I know it, 30 new years will have passed and I'll be old and tired and have no energy to do anything anymore! It was that scary. Haha
Anyway, my new year's resolution are probably... to not change anything because I'm perfect just the way I am?? Hahahhaha kidding kidding ok I probably want to tryyyy to start adapting to adulthood more and try to be more mature and sociable. And less stubborn. I have been told by a certain someone that I'm stubborn (hi Jiams) and at first I thought WAHT that's not true but then I remember the certain someone (hi Jiams) is really stubborn too and maybe that's why we fight all the time but it's ok we've already signed a contract that if we ever have a major fight I will be the first the give in and for the second ever major fight, she'll be the first to give in hahaha see, we're all prepared.
I will also try to be less weird?? But no promises on that. Hahhaa. Oh yeah I kind of want to do the box thing. You know, get a box and stick a piece of paper inside every day about one good thing that happened that day. Then open the box and read all the notes at the end of the year. Maybe I will!
Had a good new year's eve! Just stayed home like I did last year. Dad cooked something different, beef steak with cauliflower, tomatoes and mushroom soup and it was simple but there's always something bout home-cooked food that gets me :) And we watched POTD and Skyfall on tv and ate leftover popcorn that I brought home from last night when Lianne and I went to watch American Hustle at Plaza Sing (which was kind of meh because we didn't understand it :( will elaborate more next time).
The countdown programme was like ... haha there was half an hour of The Wanted performing random pop songs but it's ok I don't really mind The Wanted, they're one of the few pop acts that are tolerable to me, and then there was the countdown and my parents and I said happy new year and shook hands, we do that every year haha, and then there was Wang Lee Hom and after 5min we turned off the tv and all went to sleep.
It's kind of random but I think one more thing I wanna add to my bucket list is that I have to celebrate New Year's in New York before I die! I wanna see the ball drop in Times Square and feel the festive spirit. I think the atmosphere there is really different, at least from what I see on tv and the internet.
Things are looking good, like I cleaned my room (ok I always do actually) so it's all neat and tidy now and I'm going jamming on the 3rd yay and I finally got a job as a cashier and the pay's kind of low but it's still better than nothing I guess.
Also got a haircut today. Always wished I could have long wavy hair but my hair's just very straight and thin so it doesn't look very nice even when it's long and layered. So I snipped it off! Have shoulder length hair now.
Good night guys! Hope you have a blessed 2014 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment