Friday, January 31, 2014
Rise Against - State Of The Union
Oooooh I just figured out how to share youtube videos via Blogger.
So here's a video of Rise Against playing State Of The Union live. Tim McIlrath's vocals back then were top notch, can't say all the live shows they've done have done nothing to his throat because that would obviously be a lie- you can definitely hear the difference between their 2005 shows and 2013 shows.
Regardless, still an amazing band. One of the best still in the industry these days, alongside the veterans like Muse, Green Day. It's so sad to see a lot of good bands selling out or leaving the scene. Rock music is kind of dying out. Post-hardcore and metalcore are what's trendy these days.
I'll be sad when RA decides to call it quits someday. But in the meantime, let's celebrate this legendary punk group. (1:48 is one of the best screams I've ever heard omg)
Anyways, happy chinese new year!!!
Didn't manage to get new clothes in time since I've been busy working but I've new dresses my mom bought me for work so I'm wearing those instead.
Went to my dad's side today, then after we left, we went to Gardens by the Bay and Marina Sands. Gardens by the Bay is really pretty! I used to wonder what the hype was all about and I thought it was overrated, but after I went there for myself today, I kind of get it. It's definitely something different.
Going to my mom's side and Jiams' house tomorrow yayzza.
(Hi Jiams)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment