1. I think working at fairprice really opens my eyes up. It's scary how much meat is consumed. And some people are like "why are you putting so much into one bag?" and "give me another bag it's really heavy" and I'm like but it collides with my principles... :( save the earth guise. And then there are some people who are bringing their own bags but there's so many more who don't really care. Sigh.
2. I'm working 8 hours a day, 6 hours a week. Which is pretty wtf if you ask me. That means I'm basically working full time, but with a part-timer's salary?? Idk maybe I'm wrong, I'll have to check if there's extra pay or what but I highly doubt so. I know they're shorthanded and I've seen their ad in the newspaper but c'mon that's when you up the pay from a miserly $6/hour. Otherwise of course those living somewhere other than simei are gonna flock to the admin and retail jobs. And don't tell me to suck it up if you're not working 48 hours a week too.
3. Can't even read the library books I borrowed boohoo
4. K done whining about my life bye
5. Oh yes while walking past the music school to get to work today I saw a guy wearing an ADTR shirt playing the drums. I was so tempted to knock on the glass, point to his shirt, put on my creepiest face and give a thumbs up. Seriously
No comments:
Post a Comment