Some idiot revived the 20 facts on Instagram again hahaha.
I got tagged, so I did it, again.
But anyway, here's my real 20 facts- stuff I don't really feel all that comfortable writing on Instagram, and even though (I think) my blog gets a lot more views than my Instagram account, it somehow doesn't feel like it, probably because no one needs to comment or push the like button.
1. I dislike wearing glasses.
2. Very, very few people get my weird sense of humour.
3. I love indie and hippie movies.
4. I think movies these days really suck. The last good one was Inception- after that, everything just went downhill.
5. I am in love with music, and I spend days on end wondering why nobody else likes the same music I do, because it's the best thing I've ever known.
6. I like being alone, but if I am left alone too long, I start to over-think and become very depressed. (I almost cried once on a train because of that.)
7. I just want to lead a simple, happy life. I want no part of the rat race.
8. I love my parents very much.
9. I have an older brother that I can't get along with. It's like living with a stranger under one roof.
10. I get very envious of smart or talented people.
11. I am very easily attracted to musicians.
12. I love Tumblr because everyone has the same sense of humour as me.
13. I want to travel.
14. I'm pretty much an open book.
15. Most of my close friends are from my sec1 class.
16. My Chinese name is Zhuo Yi, and somehow people find it very amusing.
17. I have a great memory when it comes to the most useless things.
18. I'm good at English but my Chinese is pretty bad, especially considering the fact that I attended all-chinese schools from ages 7 to 16.
19. I don't like to conform.
20. It's been one and a half years since My Chemical Romance broke up, but I still miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment