Monday, September 8, 2014

It's not what it seems but it is

Very hungry now :(

Just skipped my first ever lecture. YAY! HAHA. I don't think I've ever even skipped a lecture in JC. #feeling badass #just ignore me

Just now during econs tutorial, we shared our answers on the whiteboard and I wrote 'constant scale of returns' when it's actually 'constant returns to scale.' Didn't even realise until the lecturer came to my answer and pointed it out. Lianne and I tried our best to stifle our laughter. (Ok it doesn't sound funny but it was) 

Went clubbing with JC classmates on Sat night. It was super last minute, we were supposed to go chill at Timbre or Red Dot, but in the end. 

Had dinner at Song Fa (yumz but I feel like we weren't served enough soup) and then went to Red Dot for beer. 

I couldn't decide whether or not to go cause SJ wasn't sure if she should ask her mom (as the guys put it, "You jump I jump.") (In the end she couldn't make it but I went anyways haha oops) 

Four of us cabbed to Bryan's house to get stuff and buy drinks, the rest went to Butter Fac, then two discovered they didn't bring their ICs and had to go home to get it. Assembled back there to realise a bouncer had taken beef with one of us, and refused to let us in. Ass. 

Sat by the SG river moping about our ill luck for the evening, finishing the drinks and contemplating whether or not to go to another club. 

At one point I was feeling a little buzzed (just a little) and said, "I'm fking gone." I was shocked myself and I guess so was everyone else cause they all laughed and WQ said "You know zoey's gone when she says 'I'm fking gone.'" 

Still can't get over it man. Feel so guilty for swearing haha

Finally after some more moping around I said "Guys let's just go" (wah first time) and everyone unanimously agreed and we all stood up hahahaha

And I remember saying in the cab otw there, "I've never sweared in front of you all." which incited more laughter because... sweared. LOL 

Reached home around 5am. 

Having a super long day tomorrow, grand total of 12 hours in school (8am to 8pm) excluding travelling time. 

Lecture at 8am, work to do in between (skipping another lecture), tutorial at 2pm, cca at 6-8pm, have to do chores when I get home cause my mom's overseas, and wake up in time for my 8am tutorial on wednesday. 

Wish me luck. 

Meeting my new bandmates tomorrow, hope they're nice enough. Haha. 

Kthxbye

No comments: