Saturday, September 27, 2014

This is one more late night basement song


I think I look damn step here but nvm I wanna have some selfies to look back on when I read my archives in the future

(And oooh finally you get to see something in my room other than my MCR poster)


Quick post before I hit the bunk. 

Been feeling pretty alert the whole day today and I think it's thanks to these supplement pill thingies my mom bought. It really does feel like they're helping me think better. Like drugs for nerds... 

Can't believe recess week is endinggg. 

The entire week really zoomed past- I don't even know what I did. But I guess I really do feel more well-rested now. It was fun doing the little things like getting enough sleep (waking up to sunlight is such bliss), going grocery shopping and spending time with my fam and some friends. 

Still had work to do but at least it wasn't anything unmanageable. Perks of being an Arts student. 

And over the course of the week I got to enjoy my peppermint tea, english breakfast tea, green tea, kopitiam teh si and of course my favourite, earl grey. Love love love tea. 

Highlight of the week was probably watching Mazerunner with Jiams. It was pretty decent by today's movie standards. Felt like there were some glitches in the plot but maybe those were covered in the book, idk I didn't read it. Anddd the movie looked more like a beauty pageant than anything else. Of course Thomas was a six-foot hunk and Teresa was a black-haired, blue-eyed babe. 

Favourite character was probably Chuck, he was so cute! (ok maybe not, just read a character analysis of him that made him sound a bit creepy) 

Ok time to sleep bye

No comments: