Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Plane vs Tank vs Submarine

Short post 



Tried getting my fix from the neighbourhood coffee shop. (Have I posted this picture before? I feel like I have) It tasted too strongly of milk and too little of coffee.


Totally LOL-ed when I saw this in the lecture slides. On a side note, I think I'll most likely S/U Linguistics. Seriously catch no balls. 


Took this for Carmentta because she loves Avril Lavigne. 


Dinner at Kem's Rice & Fries with Jiams on some weekday last week. Appetizer portions were tiny, but main course made up for it. I couldn't finish my veggies. Now that's a first! 


Went to a place nearby to lepak after that. Can't remember the name haha but the tea was real good!




My best friend is prettier than yours


Saw some people having this and asked the waitress what it was but apparently it was complimentary juice with a main course :( but later she came over to give us this haha aw plus points kachingz

The green is cucumber juice and the red is watermelon. Jiams couldn't stand the cucumber hahaha 


Found this on Facebook. Throwback to when all of us got thrown out for not doing our chem homework. 


Goodbye, back to doing my readings :'( 


No comments: