Tuesday was a super shag day. Had classes and cca in school from 8AM TO 10PM.
Went for five hours without food because I thought I could tank it... I thought wrong :( Last class ended late too cause some guy kept asking stupid questions, probably for participation points, idk. They should just remove that component from the grading system, it's stupid.
Rushed to the Deck after that for some hearty cai peng.
Did some studying until dinnertime, then cca. My new Amplitube band makes me miss my old Amplitube band -black moon face- not that they're bad, by any means, cause they definitely aren't. Just different feelz
Yesterday was a lepak dayyy I cooked something light for lunch and also discovered a giant hole in my pants!! I already went out twice earlier in the day!!
Also studied german yesterday and felt damn good about myself until this morning when I got the test paper and discovered I frigging studied the wrong frigging chapters for the test. Fml seriously.
And it's not like I could crap my way through or something cause it was a vocab test- if you don't know the word, you don't know the word. Thank God there's several components for german so hopefully I won't get pulled down too much by this stupid test.
Went for five hours without food because I thought I could tank it... I thought wrong :( Last class ended late too cause some guy kept asking stupid questions, probably for participation points, idk. They should just remove that component from the grading system, it's stupid.
Rushed to the Deck after that for some hearty cai peng.
Did some studying until dinnertime, then cca. My new Amplitube band makes me miss my old Amplitube band -black moon face- not that they're bad, by any means, cause they definitely aren't. Just different feelz
Yesterday was a lepak dayyy I cooked something light for lunch and also discovered a giant hole in my pants!! I already went out twice earlier in the day!!
Also studied german yesterday and felt damn good about myself until this morning when I got the test paper and discovered I frigging studied the wrong frigging chapters for the test. Fml seriously.
And it's not like I could crap my way through or something cause it was a vocab test- if you don't know the word, you don't know the word. Thank God there's several components for german so hopefully I won't get pulled down too much by this stupid test.
This is the damn announcement that confused me. See, it says 'the FIRST vocabulary test is scheduled...' and the thing about the website is it backscrolls so when you first open the page, you get the latest announcements all the way down to the oldest ones. And how was I to know that they already posted details about the second test when we hadn't even done the first one yet!
Okay I'm just trying to feel like it wasn't my fault.
Also... made the big decision to quit my band yesterday. Don't know if I made the right decision- I keep listening to our recordings and thinking about it, but I think it's fair. I feel bad though that I only told our leader and couldn't bring myself to say it on the chat... don't even have the balls to tell them myself.
I will miss them though. Call me selfish, but deep down I hope they don't find a replacement (at least not so soon) so I will always have them to turn to... yeah I deserve a slap.
I think about them starting another chat to discuss future plans without me and I'm just like... :(
But hey, can't have the best of both worlds.

1 comment:
Why did u quit ? AND YES YOU DESERVE A SLAP!! HAHA lum here.
Post a Comment