Sunday, May 17, 2015

Bleed it out

yeah that's a really relatable song right now

(... tmi...)

Life has been wonderfully peaceful these days with nothing to worry about. Still haven't found a job and idk if I'll even manage to find a job this break, but ah well. Just lepak lor

# getting lazier as I grow older

Only thing about having a summer break is how so darn hot it is. omg

Also, had cca meeting yesterday and I have a new job which is to come up with judging criteria for the upcoming freshie bass auditions. Super LOL cos I still feel like I'm hardly a bassist myself. They were wondering whether to include an improv section and I was like wow I can't even improv myself hahahaha

Anyways to keep my brain from turning to mush this summer break, I'm gonna answer some funny questions to ponder that I found from a random website


1. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? 
hahahaha I'm stumped at the first one. hmmm. well they do sell the next closest thing which is sausage 

2. Are eyebrows considered facial hair? 
LOL I guess? 

3. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? 
hm. I usually take the one on my right

4. If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them? 
that's not supposed to happen so I guess if it happens, they should? would be painfully ironic if they didn't.

5. Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? 
HAHA probably

6. If man evolved from monkeys, how come we still have monkeys? 
maybe only the toughest/smartest ones evolved haha. or could be geographical reasons...? idk. 

7. How do you handcuff a one-armed man? 
hahahahah oh my. just cuff the legs I guess? bo bian

8. If a kid refuses to sleep during naptime, are they guilty of resisting a rest? 
I see what you did dere

9. If God sneezes, what should you say? 
LOL

10. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? 
for the aesthetic

11. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? 
LOL probably. hahaha

12. Why does quicksand work slowly? 
wow... good question

13. How can something be "new" and "improved"? If it's new, what was it "improving" on? 
wow... another good question

14. Why do they sterilize lethal injections? 
hahhhahaa. maybe cos there's always a small chance the patient survives the shot and also decides he wants to live again...?

15. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? 
omg

16. Why do caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing? 
omg

17. Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person? 
LOL


okay I didn't really answer most of those questions

No comments: