Hi! I'm backkk
It's been an eventful and fun and awesome week. I can't believe the first of our three months of summer break is nearly over :'( Time is flying by at a depressing speed.
Results will be released in less than NINE days. If only I don't have to log in to myISIS to look at them. If only :(
Anyways, picturez
Attended Priscilla's 21st bday party on the 10th of May (omg that feels like just yesterday but it's not) and it was a themed party- Cartoons! I went as Bugs Bunny and my costume sucked HAHA but it's okay, thought that counts right?
I remember it was a pretty busy day- had lunch at home, then went to Jiams' to borrow bunny ears from her, then back to simei for drums, and finally to the west to meet the others to cab to Pris' place.
It was a lot more fun than I expected :) laughed till my throat hurt. On the way back to Jurong East mrt (omg probably would have dieded if I didn't have company back to the east) in the bus, we were so noisy that a lady in the back who was on the phone got annoyed and asked us (well more like demanded) to lower our volume. -black moon face-
 |
| Lilo and Stitch LOL |
 |
Pretty cake!
|
 |
| Met Lum somewhere in the following week to....... |
 |
| Make a belated birthday scrapbook for SJ :) |
 |
I would say we were quite productive cos we managed to finish the scrapbook in a day and still had time to travel to the airport for late lunch at staff canteen (I love the food at the staff canteen) and get ice-cream at McD's after that, and then she watched me while I had mee rebus for dinner (and I wonder why I've gained weight)
So yayz |
 |
| My ootd for that day LOL couldn't be arsed cos the weather was damn blardy hot (only donned the cardigan in the airport and on the way home at night) |
 |
| Sent ET off to East Europe (lucky biatch) last Tuesday! |
 |
| Met SJ on wednesday to shoppp. Finally got some stuff I wanted, but I don't dare to check my bank account balance now |
 |
| This is so me |
 |
Finally managed to grab hold of these two (well mainly Tania) last Friday
We had the toughest time ever deciding what to eat LOL ended up walking aimlessly at Tanjong Pagar until we chanced upon a cafe with lunch sets at $12++ which was surprising considering how atas it looked
Apparently it's a wine cellar called Merchant's |
 |
| Tania took a nice candid picture of me thank you tania |
 |
| Mushroom soup tasted very strongly of butter, which was actually quite nice, to me |
 |
Food looks really good here LOL but it was average at best. L and T said the bread was hard and dry (T barely touched her second sandwich) and my seafood white wine spaghetti was very dry as well. Seafood didn't taste good either
But oh well, it's a wine cellar after all |
 |
| Coffee was surprisingly good though |
 |
| the difference between samsung camera (above two photos) and iphone camera (this photo)... -black moon face- HAHA sorry samsung users |
 |
| Played bball with Tania and random strangers at night! It's been more than a year since I last played and I've gotten even worse than before, if that's possible :( but it made me remember how much I love playing basketball |
 |
| It rained the next day, Sat morning. Was like noo when I woke up. But fortunately the rain stopped in the afternoon :) |
 |
| I felt weird wearing bright lipstick |
 |
Lugging all our instruments and extra equipment from NUS to Siloso Beach was super cumbersome, especially in the midday heat.
Had fun gigging at sunNUS- the less-than-substantial crowd actually made me feel more at ease. Most people were scattered all over the beach playing ball games, but I'm sure they were listening hahaha
I think the biggest part of gigging is really jamming sessions, where you get to meet and know your fellow band mates better. Glad to have played with this fun bunch :)
Also, we kept our band name a secret from Penuel (I call him penny and everyone else followed up) until onstage when Jon announced that we were the Lucky Pennies HAHA his face was like lolwut |
 |
My dearests
went for 12S16 bbq after sunNUS! 18 out of 24 showed up yayyy |
 |
| nothing sums up summer better than this |
 |
| Lastly, L, T and I filmed a new super lame but funny video last Friday! (check it out on Lianne's latest blog post on catchingaeroplanes.blogspot.com) Lianne edited it and she forgot to change the default name to hers, so... Bridgette HAHAHA I cannot |
No comments:
Post a Comment