It's been a super duper nice week of chilling and waking up late and being able to do anything I want as and when I like :)
Did practically nothing this week I think?
Job-hunted with Lianne on Tuesday- seemed productive at first but in the end Gastro didn't call us back and apparently most cafes aren't willing to hire people for three months... hahaha
Went to school on Wednesday morning for logs meeting. I unwittingly picked a role that requires me to know all about our studio equipment. But s'okay cos I think I'm slowly picking up the ropes... I think. Have a rough idea of how to set up a stage now hehe yay #slightly less of a technical noob now
Had lunch with the other logs crew and jammed a bit in the studio, then had band prac at night.
sausagefest the whole day -awkward face-
Also bought for the first time, Engin's very confidently-named 'Campus Best Milk Tea' -raises eyebrow-
But wow it turned out very aptly-named. Sooo much better than arts' milk tea! much unfairness
okay photo time cos I've nothing much to say
![]() |
| Pretty much summarizes the past week |
![]() |
| Visited kallang wave mall for the first time with Jiams last Saturday |
![]() |
| ...to eat BKT. I love BKTTTT |
Lightning-watched. omg it was scary but fascinating
![]() |
| accidentally vintage-d |
![]() |
| Standing sushi bar with Jiams and DT! first time having so much sashimi in one sitting |
![]() |
| Is this not funny?! I find it so funny hahahahaha |
![]() |
| From tumblr. So precious, I cannot :'( I feel like having a dog would make my life 50 times better |
![]() |
| Found this baby worm (???) in my cai peng :(( I really think hawker food is super dirty, but bo bian since I'm always too lazy to cook my own food. Sigh |
I'm so hungreh bye off to hunt for food






















No comments:
Post a Comment