Friday, May 6, 2011

And I would wait and watch the hours fall in a hundred separate lines

Ooh I was gonna talk about how I think Canadians are hot, and by coincidence I got two Canadian readers today. I rarely get Canadian readers.

Anyway, I've concluded that Canadians are hot after seeing quite a few of them all at separate times. And yes, I do know Bieber's Canadian. I guess it wouldn't hurt to say that... -gag- Idon'tthinkhe'sthatbadafterall -gag-

Jacob Lusk is out of American Idol! I feel... meh. Hahaha. It was kinda expected. My dad and I were talking earlier about American Idol.

Dad: 'The black guy can't sing. He only sings certain types of songs.'
Me: 'Your country guy is no better.'
Dad: 'No, the country guy can sing. he takes different types of songs, and turns them into country.'

Which is -_________- but made me realise that actually, he has a point. HAHAH

Also, recently I logged on to Youtube to check out Vfc, something I haven't done in a pretty long time, and I got a shock when I saw comments like 'Good luck in whatever you choose to do, Bobby!' 'Why did you have to leave, Bobby?' 'We miss you, Bobby!'

Nearly screamed, and I found they kicked Bobby Edner out. Why, oh why. First Thomas Fiss leaves, now they kick Bobby out. They've even changed their twitter picture to one of just the remaining four of them, and they deleted Bobby from the members list. I felt so upset.

So were the crazy, funny Youtube videos just a facade all along? And the whole 'our little brother Bobby' thing? You see, this is the reason why I don't listen to pop groups. Out of all the genres, they're the ones who cover themselves up the most.

Anywayz. I think I'm really unlucky today.

It was a prank gone wrong D: I banged the toilet door into Tania's head by accident. It was that small millisecond before it happens when you realise something really bad's gonna happen, but yet you know you can't move in time to prevent it. I felt so guiltridden for the rest of the day, especially since the bruise started to swell up. AHHHHHHH TT I know I've said it a million times, but SORRY TANIA!!

Then when I came home, I got myself a glass of Cloudy Apple to cool down since the weather was killing me, and after drinking a mouthful, I bent down to flip on the computer switch, and my left hand on the table knocked over the glass.

PIANG! Out came the sweet drink and broken glass bits all over the table. Thankfully my keyboard was left unscarred, or else my folks would've had my head by now.

Today will be my last day of slacking before I start pia-ing for midyears. Three down, about ten more to go! (That sounds discouraging) With the power of meatballs, we can do it!

BYE

~

No comments: