Wednesday, May 18, 2011

There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you've paid for

I'm in the library now and I feel incredibly thirsty.

Somehow, now, whenever I say 'thirsty', I think of vampires -______- Not a good thing. Before the whole Twilight saga, I used to be terrified of vampires, cause I read horror stories about them and they freaked me out. After the Twilight saga, I learnt that vampires were pretty boys with 'beautiful eyes' and lots and lots of powdery makeup. Awesome.

Anywayz. Thirteen down, two more to go!! I like to say 'thirteen' cause it sounds much more satisfying than 13. They say emath is easy, so I'm much more worried for music. I'm in the library now, supposedly studying for music.

I can't wait to go out after the exams. I don't think I've gone out in like a month! I want to go to Ikea and downtown and I wanna watch a movie and eat at Soup Spoon... AHH SOUP SPOON. -choir sings and heavenly light shines-

I wonder if they (the light rays) refract through heaven. Refraction is the bending of light as it passes from one medium to another. Heh heh.

Gonna focus on music now.
Wish me luck! I need it

BYE

~

No comments: