Love when the radio plays a string of awesome songs. Right now it's Kelly Clarkson's Because of You. And it's 987. How rare.
I'm freaking hungry, but the whole house is dark now and I'm really lazy to go get myself some food. There's nothing to eat anyway. I know how some people say there's nothing to eat when their fridges are packed, but no, mine's practically empty I swear. Cause my mom knows I won't stop snacking. Heh.
Aye the Lazy Song is on the radio! Did I mention how much I love the mv? (rhetorical question, yes I know I did)
I'm so starved. Lianne and I went to Ikea yesterday for a lunch-dinner (lunner?) thing and omg the pasta is heavenly. The meatballs were awesome too, but the pasta was totally drool-worthy. Love Ikea food though it's pretty much overpriced so I don't go there much.
I learnt a new phrase today and that's 'blonde moment'. I think I've heard it before but I didn't really geddit. And I find it really funny! Even though it's kinda mean. But hey, blondes can be smart too! Just look at... Uhh... Emma Watson. (yeah I know she was born a redhead)
Meh. So boredddda. Anyway. My grade 8 piano exam is coming up and
(wait Imma go grab some bread)
Back! So as I was saying, I'm kinda worried. But hey, I'll do well, I know. I'm a brilliant pianist. (cue nervous laughter) man, anything tastes good when you're hungry. I'm currently stuffing bread into my mouth. I hope that damn muscular distensible bag beneath my rib cage is happy now.
I should probably sleep now, but I don't feel like. I'll regret it tomorrow, I know. Soooo. Happy belated birthday to Bandit Lee Way? I think her birthday was yesterday. Bandit is such a lucky girl to be born to crazy talented parents like Gerard and LynZ Way. I'm a big fan of her parents. HAHAH. That sounds funny. Mikey and Alicia need to have a kid of their own. And so do Frank and Jamia, and Ray and... Uh. I forgot his wife's name.
I'm rambling, aren't I? Well okay this was a pretty meaningless post. I should go get some sleep. The songs on radio they played tonight were awesome, mostly.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment