Saturday, May 21, 2011

Well I don't remember- why remember?

There's a 71-song Mcr playlist on Youtube and that's what I've been listening to for the last couple of hours :D Singing along to every one of them, whether it's from I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge, The Black Parade or Danger Days.

I love Gerard and how he's such a brilliant artist, lyricist, songwriter and singer. I love the others as well, but Gee is just incredible.

Anywayz. HALEY'S OUT OF AI. What the hell, seriously. I really wanted her to win. Now it's Scotty and Lauren left, and I don't think either of them deserves to win. Scotty has a amazing lower range, but imo he's just your average country singer, though my dad thinks he should win. Lauren... uhh. Brilliant voice, but she's not ready. She's so young, and she lacks a lot of confidence. First James, now Haley.

Ohoh did I mention I'm gonna give english tuition to a sec1 girl? Yayyyy monehhhh HAHAHA. I hope I can help her cause apparently her english is really weak though her best subject is chinese. Maybe I can get her to read more. I think the funniest thing is that we're scheduled for monday, which is the same day that I have my tuition, as in someone else is teaching me.

So about a couple hours after I've ended my tuition with her, I'm going to receive tuition myself HAHA. Don't mind me if you don't find it funny.

Yesterday was a pretty great day though I was exhausted by the end of it. Didn't start off too great too. I walked in late by ten minutes to chemistry. After that we had our english oral, and I was extremely 'lucky' to get two teachers instead of one. They were some indian new teacher and Mrs J Koh. The whole time during our conversation part I was being bombarded with questions.

Had a reaaaally mini class outing with Kairong, Yy, Nigel, Chawit, Cherie, Clarice, Jo Ann, Janice, Yixuan, Jz to Tampines after that.

Then Kairong and I train-ed home and I played about five songs from the Mcr playlist I'm listening to now, as I mopped the floor on mom's orders. It was awesome. HAHA. I danced with the mop!

Then I showered and met Lianne (who was surprisingly early) at simei platform, and we went to Orchard! There wasn't a lot that interested me actually, but I did like walking around. I got two polo tees from Giordano! Yayyy.

When I got home I was freaking tired.

Was supposed to meet Dionne, Jm and Elaine to go catch a movie at Nex today, but I was seriously poofed. Sorry girls! D:

So that's all for now, hope yall like my new blogskin!
BYE

~

No comments: