Currently listening to California King Bed by Rihanna. I don't usually love her songs that much (not really a fan of party hits though there are exceptions) but she goes all soft rock in this one and it's lovelayye. I like the emotion in this one too, and they actually have a good guitar solo. Awesome!
Anywayz. I logged on to Blogger cause I found a... Whazzit called, expository essay? of mine that's titled Violence and I laughed when I saw this sentence I wrote, 'Torturing an ant may not seem like much, but it is extremely cruel and sadistic because you frighten an innocent insect purely for entertainment purposes.'
And just this morning I was sitting on the floor and there were a few ants scurrying around. They annoyed me so I squished them and put an end to their suffering. No more running around everyday wondering if your last antsy thoughts will be, 'Eh? Since when did my shadow get so damn big?'
>:D
Sadisticity (is there such a word?) aside, I really like the Lazy Song video! Well mainly cause there's Poreotics in it, but the video was just so cute! It made me LOL. Both the beginning and ending were epic. If you haven't seen it, please do!
So I gotta sleep now, cause there's school tomorrow. Nawwww. We're having english lessons for the entire week this week. Oh, joy. I really don't see the point. It's not like at the end of the week, some students are gonna be like 'omg! I know so much more about english now!' That precious time should be used for chem or physics! (Actually I'm just saying that cause I'm worse in those two)
Or we could just have our usual lessons. That'd be better, wouldn't it? (Just saying so I can wear pe tomorrow, I don't like my starchy uniform.)
Oh, I'm rambling again. Aye, Lambert's Aftermath is on radio! I swear I think it's Daughtry everytime the beginning plays.
Also, kindly excuse any spelling or grammatical errors in this post. I'm blogging on my phone.
(AHHH YOUR LOVE IS JUST A LIE IS ON RADIO. I LOVE 913!)
BYE, and a good night to all!
~
No comments:
Post a Comment