Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I'll tell you all how the story ends, where the good guys die and the bad guys win

Currently at a certain somewhere listening to Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back. Definitely my favourite song off Danger Days. >:) Okay now I'm listening to SCARECROW. AHHHHHH WHY IS MCR SUCH AN AMAZING BAND.

Leave a dream where the fallout lies
Watch it grow where the tearstain dries
To keep you safe tonight

He burns my skin
Never mind about the shape I'm in
I'll keep you safe tonight
Tonight

Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide
Move your body when the sunlight dies
Everybody hide your body from the scarecrow
Everybody hide

~

Ahem. I wish I could fly to Hmv now to buy Three Cheers and TBP.

~

In the middle of a gunfight
In the centre of a restaurant
They say come with your arms raised high

Well they're never gonna get me
Like a bullet through a flock of doves
To wage this war against your faith in me
Your life will never be the same
On your mother's eyes
Say a prayer
Say a prayer

~

Heeeeeeeee

BYE

~

No comments: