Happy birthday Ray Toro! The awesomest bestest dude-with-the-affro lead guitarist of an amazing band. I think you can guess which band that is. Heeeee.
I was watching videos of that particular band yesterday and it was amazing. There was a video where Gee let Mikey speak into the mike and the crowd just went wild. And he just said in that quiet voice, "Hi everybody- (looks at Gerard) What are you wearing?" lmao. All the comments on that video were like 'He talks! Mikey Way talks!" So true. And I loooooved the way Gee yelled "MIKEY F***ING WAY."
One day, I swear, I will buy that 'Mikey Fucking Way' shirt they sell on the official Mcr website.
Ohoh and there was this video where Mikey looked straight at Bob Bryar with this impish smile as he declared, "You know what's Bob's screen name? Bobsdick." And Bob had this omgwtf face and Mikey walked away down the corridor still grinning at Bob, then Bob cracked up. It was such an epic moment. Then to make things even better, Bob said to the camera, loud enough for Mikey to hear, "Wanna know what's Mikey Way's phone number? It's, uh," and then you hear Mikey yelling in horror from a distance, "NOO-OOO."
Oh man. <3
And there was another video made by a fan who mashed up different videos of Mcr together, so that it forms a really funny conversation.
Interviewer: "So what turns you on?"
Frank: "The Way brothers, in particular."
Ray: "Guys."
Bob: "Flowers... And dying."
Gerard: "Balls!"
Ahahahahahah.
Andandand, which Mcr fan could possibly resist watching a tiny clip from the Download Festival 2007? The one where Frerard was at its peak and Frankie kissed Gee. Nawwwww. I know it sounds really really wrong, but I think they were just playing around, though most guys don't exactly kiss each other on the lips very often... But well. Frankie just grabbed Gee and attacked him. And Gee had his hands in Frank's hair before he looked like he realised what he was doing and pulled away. HAHA.
Just imagine Gerard and Lyn-Z's little girl, Bandit.
"Momma, why is Daddy kissing Uncle Frank?"
Well. Looks like the Way parents are gonna have a lot of explaining to do when that happens.
HAHA okay this was a completely random fan-post.
I've nothing much to say anyway, I just wanted to wish Ray a happy 34th birthday.
They're all so old! I really hope someday I'll get the chance to meet them,
they're an amazing band.
Soooo yeah.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment