This is Tania's favourite song. She keeps singing it over and over again. So annoying!!!!!
Just kidding. It's Opposite Day today, according to me.
Okay. Not funny. I geddit.
Stacy's mom has got it going on
She's all that I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy can't you see, you're just not the girl for me
I know I might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom
Hahahaha Tania finds it disgusting. I think it's sick but funny. Fountains of Wayne! Weird band name.
Back home, off the run
Singing songs that make you slit your wrists
It isn't that much fun staring down a loaded gun
I'm so bored. Today I found out Mcr only wrote five songs off Danger Days. Made me a lil disheartened, cause I always had great respect for singers who write their own songs and can make em sound good, all in different ways. Like Ne-Yo and Claude Kelly.
Doubt you'll care, but the songs they wrote are Na Na Na, Bulletproof Heart, Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back, Party Poison and The Only Hope For Me Is You. Thankfully they're all the songs I prefer from Danger Days, aside from SCARECROW. That one is freaking awesome, it's my favourite next to SYIHTB. And I never really liked Planetary (GO!) or Kids From Yesterday. Vampire Money and Destroya are okay-ish, but I prefer SING and Summertime to them.
I hope they get really good inspiration for their next album, cause I know it's not gonna be easy. They're getting more and more mainstream every album. Mixed feelings about it.
Hahaha I ended up talking about Mcr again, just like every other post.
I promise I'll post pictures soon!
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment