RAWR.
Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh, take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't be it grand to take a pistol by the hand
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead?
~
Love that song.
Anywayz. I decided to blog for no particular reason. The first week of school is over; I guess it was okay. I like the new timetable, actually. Oh and I only have two prelim 2 papers left. Amath and physics. I feel like time is flying by so quickly. In about four months' time I'll sit for my 'O's, then I'll be preparing to leave school. Just like that, it's been four years in Ahs. I mean, where did the time go??
But honestly, I wouldn't change much if I could relieve it all over again. I think the past four years have been great. I'll miss everything. The thought of starting all over again in a new school... :/ There's that thrill that comes along with it, but I think most of us will just feel apprehensive about the whole thing.
What am I saying? Haha. Moving on. The other day I woke up from one of my afternoon naps and I think I experienced night terror. But it was strange though, I wasn't really scared or anything, as opposed to night 'terror'. But I did feel like everything was very surreal. There was this nightmarish quality about everything I saw at that time, and it was like being in a nightmare you can't seem to wake up from.
So I got really confused, like is this a dream? Then I was brushing my teeth and looking in the mirror, and I looked extremely calm, not at all what I was feeling at the moment. I started panicking and that was when everything got worse. I started feeling like there was more than one voice inside my head, and one of them in particular, was drowning out the rest. Everything inside my head was screaming.
Boy, you have no idea what I felt like. I thought I was losing it. It seriously scared the shit out of me. And I know it sounds stupid, but that voice just started screaming about the most random things, like, what am I doing here? That kinda thing. You're probably thinking I'm some kind of a freak now, but really. It was horrible. I have no idea why that even happened to me.
So I called my parents because I was home alone and wanted to hear human voices, and I just asked about the most random things like 'Are you buying dinner home?' and I tried to sound normal. I mean what was I supposed to say, I think I'm going crazy? But I still felt like I was living in a nightmare. It was only after they came home that everything slowly went back to normal.
Weirddddd. Maybe I wasn't sleeping properly and that obstructed my blood flow or something. Yeah.
Soo. End of post. Haha.
BYE
/edit
I just researched night terrors, and no, it's not that.
~
No comments:
Post a Comment