Right, so I just came home from my dad's fish farm... We went there in the afternoon and spent a night there. There's really nothing much to do there, unless you're into fishing, staring at the sea, stuff like that. It's okay though. But sleeping there was hellish, because the four of us had to share one bed and my dad snores really loudly. I barely slept at all.
I don't really feel that tired now though. Maybe cause I just had awesome pancakes from the stall downstairs >:)
Me, my parents and my brother are going to my brother's church later. Well, it's kind of like my mom wants me to go and I don't really want to. I don't really have such good impressions of churches, or rather, the people in them... no offense to any christians, I'm just generalising here.
OH, I just remembered. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. I keep forgetting it's Christmas Eve. Not really in a festive mood this year :/
Anyway, three days ago, me and Jiaminn went to Little India together because she wanted to get henna. I wanted to get it too but my mom told me beforehand not to get any done, darn. We both felt really unsafe in a place so unfamiliar ahaha. There were very few chinese around too, so we felt like we were in someplace foreign.
Oh and the traffic there is crazy, people just jaywalk freely and expect vehicles to brake on their behalf. And in turn, people drive like madmen. Jiaminn and I got out of there before the sun started setting and we went to The Soup Spoon at City Hall for dinner.
We then window-shopped after that. Topshop was having a sale but the stuff there's never really been my cup of tea, except for their coloured jeans. Ohoh and we saw this shirt that said 'RELAX' and next to it was another shirt that said 'Shut Up'.
Jiams told me she should get the 'Shut Up' shirt because I always talk too much, and I should get the 'RELAX' shirt lolol. And I do not talk too much! But anyway neither of us got the shirts in the end D:
The day before, I met Tania on her off-day. Original plan was to have lunch and go to her place to do song covers but we went to watch a movie first, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. It was great, surprisingly! Entertaining, not-that-cliched, good effects. If you haven't watched it already, you should!
Then we went to Subway where there was a cute guy manning the counter. I thought he was kinda cute initially, then he smiled and I was like O.O then :))))
Nah I'm just kidding, I definitely didn't smile like that, that would be creepy. We sat down and started eating and somehow Tania's meatball marinara decided to show its ugly side... it literally looked like trash! The more I looked at it, the more I felt like puking.
Then Tania spotted a baby cockroach on the wall next to a stack of bread. -shakes finger- We were staring at it until one other Subway colleague noticed it too, and he/she nudged the cute Subway guy who used his fast reflexes to kill the thing with one blow! Hehehe
After that we went to Tania's place with the intention of doing and recording a song cover, but as usual, we didn't get anything done. Haha it was the same case with this previous time when we practised Ne-Yo's Because of You but didn't record it in the end as well.
End of post; I think it's safe to say you can expect a picture post soon... But don't expect much!
I will see you cats on the flip-flop, laterrrrr.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment