I believe it was yesterday when I was writing 2010's "Things I Have Done This Year."
And lookee here, 2011 is coming to a close :/
It's honestly crazy how this year flew by. I loved being sec4, though the novelty kinda wore off after the chunks of schoolwork and revision came piling in. Still, it was a pretty awesome year. I miss my classmates, if you haven't seen my tweets yet.
I miss my killjoy bestie Lifang. Yesterday it kinda hit me that we won't ever get another chance to beg our amath teacher to let us listen to Led Zeppelin while doing our test. No more scribbling Mcr lyrics in my notebook in class, and no more making fun of our awesome chinese teacher.
And I miss Yy and camwhoring with her during lessons, and daring each other to do the weirdest things possible. And my lovely study buddy Zhenying, and squirrelly friend Kairong, and hollywood maniac Tmt...
No more eating popcorn in chemistry, no more calling our unsuspecting physics teacher 'Mr. Dumb' instead of Mr. Tham, no more playing Taboo in music, no more hiding in the toilet to escape PE lessons.
I never really realised how much fun I had in school until it ended, aside from all the studying and mugging toward the end of the year. Even 'o' levels were kind of exciting as well, though there's no way in hell I'd want to relieve the whole experience. But if I could, I would gladly go back to January
and start all over again, because I know I'd treasure my final year in Anglican High a lot more.
Anyway, went to E!Hub and Orchard on Wednesday with Lianne and Tania. Tania got two more piercings, one on her helix and the other in the middle of her other ear, I don't know what it's called. It was a whopping seventy dollars altogether because it was a professional tattoist who did it.
Lianne and I got red highlights (?) in our hair as well, but it was kind of a waste of money for me because you can't really see the highlights. Thankfully I didn't pay that much for it.
Also, I'm getting contact lenses today! 2pm at one of the optical shops in Eastpoint. I hope I don't ever get any infections ._.
Well, I don't think I have anything left to say... OH. I'd love to know where all my US readers are sprouting up from, because I checked my stats today. 85 US viewers and only 31 Singaporean viewers this week. Other countries are all below 31. Seriously, where are you guys coming from??
Maybe I should put up a tagboard and insist everyone tag, though I don't think you'd listen to me ahahaha. My stats tell me no one's been googling me and only about 10 people came from my friends' blogs, soooo I believe you all have been directly typing my URL into your browsers.
Which is flattering, but I really want to know how you all even got a hold of my blog url in the first place. I'm seriously considering putting up a tagboard.
Right. I'll be off now to watch more I.aM.mE videos and possibly contract depression.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment