Sail around the world and tell 'em all to keep singing it
La la la la la
All we need's a harmony and we'll convince the world to sing
La la la la la
Throw your arms around someone
Maybe spread a little love
I know it sounds a little dumb
Or maybe we're a little drunk
But all we need is some ice-cream and a hug
;D
I love this song to bits.
BFS definitely need more publicity; they're so darn underrated! I think their style is pretty similar to that of All Time Low's but ATL is much more popular. It's so unfair. Not that I don't love ATL, because they're incredible. :)
When I die, I want to play BFS music at my funeral, because they're just so happy. But wait, I also want to play Mcr songs like Disenchanted and Welcome to the Black Parade and Helena. My Mcr playlist would have to have at least 30 songs because I can't decide which few I want... OH and Sleep definitely has to go on as well.
Actually, I don't know if I want my funeral to be sad or happy. I want people to mourn me -Garfieldface-
Ugh, my mom is pestering me to read that econs book she made me borrow. And my dad's asking me to practise my piano. It's the holidays, give me a break. Pun intended.
Next year's gonna be a whirlwind of atrocious JC life; can't I relax for the time being? :/
Anyway. I've found a new goal in life, and that's to learn how to play Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless on the piano. Which I'm about to start doing now... so.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment