Sunday, January 22, 2012

We're the party, you're the people, and this is how we do.

I turned on my computer to watch American Idol audititions 2012. There's this guy I really like, his name's Reed Grimm and his voice control is just perfect. I tweeted about him and his older brother decided to follow me on twitter hahaha. The wonder of technology. I told his brother Trey he should be proud of Reed, and I hope he shows the tweet to his brother -crosses fingers-

Then I watched the best of Steven Tyler from last season. There was this comment which was something like, "I thought Idol would suck after Simon left... then came Steven Tyler." My sentiments exactly!

I also watched Steven Tyler sing with Carrie Underwood on her songs Undo It and Walk This Way. They were both so amazing. Carrie has a crazy voice, I don't know how she's not as famous as Celine Dion yet.

And now I'm listening to Ian Gillan, possibly the greatest rock singer of all time :) Here's the link to a video of him singing Strange Kind of Woman with Deep Purple. It's nuts how he imitates the electric guitar perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTVmZhoTZgA&feature=related

Anyway, I apologise for my lack of updating recently! I've been going out almost everyday because I don't like staying at home, it's kinda boring.

It's the eve of chinese new year and my dad's in the kitchen cooking tuan yuan fan. It's one of the few perks of cny; good food *___* The tidbits are only okay though. I like the tapioca chips and love letters. Not such a big fan of bakwa and others like kueh bangkit and pineapple tarts.

I can't actually remember what I did on the 20th and the days before, but I know somewhere around the 18th-20th, Lianne and I went to have a sushi buffet. It was yummy, but unfortunately I'm not the kind who can stuff myself silly at one go, though I'm always hungry.

I only ate about 3 or 4 plates, 2 (or 3?) chawanmushi and... yeah that's all. Oh but I loved the cheese though. Is it called mentai? It's heavenly :3

Oh well, I'm going to watch my dad kill the lobsters.

BYE
~

No comments: