Sunday, February 17, 2013

Back track baby back tracking never got you nothing

Tired.

Feeling kind of moody, I think it's a bit of post-concert blues, coupled with the fact that CAs are this week and I hate tests and exams of any sort (well who doesn't) I think I mentioned before that I love learning and I actually like to study but it's all this pressure to get good grades and ace tests and exams that makes me hate school, like really hate school. Every night before school I just wish I could stay home or do something else.

Today I woke up and just felt like I'd entered a really bad dream instead of real life because I remembered CAs were this week and I would have to spend the day revising. It's one of the worst feelings ever, it's not just a aw-man-I-don't-wanna-get-up-yet feeling, I just wanted to go back to sleep because I dreaded life. And I thought of the lyric nightmares no longer wait for sleep from the song one hundred sleepless nights.

Also, my legs hurt even more than they did yesterday, how is that even possible. I thought they were supposed to get better.

On the bright side, 17 days to All Time Low! Plus I'm seeing them with Christine. I just know it's going to be amazing.

On the other hand, I'm kind of sad because there'll be nothing left to look forward to after that. I think I'll develop a love-hate r/s with concerts. They make me so happy and so depressed at the same time.

If all else fails, I'll be a merch girl or a sound techie. Maybe then I'll be happy.

~

No comments: