Mugged today at the airport with Lum! For about 6 hours excluding breaks, woohoo.
It's 12.38am and I'm still up when it's a monday. The start of the week. I have to be in school in 7 hours :(
11 days. I'll be seeing them next week Friday. I just. Don't really know how to put what I feel about that fact into words right now.
I had coffee today while we were mugging at the staff canteen. It was actually my first time having coffee outside other than Starbucks or Coffee Bean. And now I can't imagine why people choose to pay like 7 bucks for this deadly sweet cup of Starbucks when you can get a decent cup of about the same volume for 1.70.
I always pour a ton of milk into my Starbucks if I bring it home because it's just way too sweet. Yay for finally discovering the amazingness of cheap n good foodcourt coffee.
So yep that cup of coffee is what kept me up till now. I can feel it wearing off, gonna crash anytime soon.
Anyway I just realised earlier that my bandmates are all going off to NS next year. And that probably means very very occasional, or close to no jamming at all for the next two years.
And I just felt so. Like how am I going to survive the next two years? I'll just rot away and revert back to singing and playing guitar to my four walls.
And will we still be a band again when they come out? Maybe they'll find guys in NS that they can form a proper band with, and they'll decide that they don't need me anymore. I know a lot of people feel like they'll never be taken seriously if they have a girl in the band.
Ahhh I feel so insecure right now. Gotta stop thinking so much sometimes. Haha. Blame it on the hour now. I really should be turning in.
Oh and hi Christine! :)
good night all x
~
No comments:
Post a Comment