Monday, February 25, 2013

Drawing on breath from the ashes

Hi.

Had chem CA in the morning and then math lecture on binomial distribution or something (didn't understand anything) then break then 1.5h econs tutorial (always so shagged after econs tutorial well at least I wasn't falling asleep today) then break again then chem tutorial then GP CA and finally we ended at 4pm.

Was also late for school for the 4th time this term and got my ez-link confiscated (and also forgot to retrieve it at GO after school so I spent a ton on transport) and will have to be suspended but who cares I'm going to school anyway.

Ended up over-spending today too, like 13 bucks excluding the amount spent on transport when I'm already broke as it is thanks to my rip-off online shopping :'(

In short, it's been a long day.

Surprised Jiams at Kem after school with Dt, Et and Yy ahaha belated birthday surprise but better than nothing! And 18 is so old omg. Glad I still have like 7 more months.

Came home and watched CSS till 9.30pm and voted 3 times for my classmate who's in the competition. Man chinese pop is really not my thing... but there were some good voices I guess.

Today is my off day. Work starts again tomorrow :( pretty behind for my chem tutorials and SAs are in 4 weeks, I am so so screwed.

Eye circles are terrible.

Good night everyone x

~

















No comments: