Thursday, February 7, 2013

Places that we will go

We live on front porches and swing life away
We get by just fine here on minimum wage
If love is a labour I'll slave till the end
I won't cross these streets until you hold my hand


Tired so so tired.

I've been feeling tired the whole day, especially my eyes, even though I slept at 11.30pm last night. That's my usual bedtime. Ugh

Oh yes, the coffee I had the other day totally put me off coffee, at least for a while now. I had 3 hours of sleep thanks to it, it was terrible. I couldn't even fall asleep even if I wanted to. Haha #weak

Plus we ended at 5pm today. Went to meet Jiams after that for dinner (2 plain 1 egg prata and iced milo YUM) and then slacked at the CC. The previous food place there got replaced by a nice cafe and they have books omg so many books and I found this book that looks really really nice and I wanted to borrow it so badly but it's not for rent nooooo. Guess I'll have to go back again soon to read it.

I groaned about being tired during break today and Dom casually mentioned that I may be burning out and I got alarmed. Like omg I don't wanna burn out in like February, that would just kill me. Maybe I really have been mugging too hard, even though I feel like I haven't.

So my plan for now is- to slack. I've been slacking ever since I got home, my backpack's just lying outside and I haven't even opened it. And I'm just gonna do some homework after class ends at 12.30pm tomorrow (thank God no cca) and maybe go to town to shop a little then go for our friday jamming sesh.

But problem is I really do have quite a bunch of things on my to-do list and CAs are coming up so soon. My first CA is like 3 days after PTV, if the post-concert depression doesn't hit me then the lack of revision will (I sound likka nerd)

Aiyahhhhhhh.

So anyway, C talked about being depressed in her latest post and I feel like I can totally relate to that, except when my random bouts of depression hit me I don't know where they come from.

Like some days I can feel like shit and all I'll want to do is go home and curl up in a corner of my room with my music. Or I can feel like crying for no reason at all.

Though I'm kinda glad to find out I'm not the only one who feels like that sometimes haha. Sorry not sorry

~

No comments: