Saturday, February 23, 2013

Six feet under the stars

Time to lay claim to the evidence
Fingerprints sold me out
But our footprints washed away from the docks downtown
It's been getting late for days
And I feel myself deserving of a little time off
We can kick it, hang for hours
And just mouth off about the world
And how we know it's going straight to hell
Pass me another bottle, honey, the Jaeger's so sweet
But if it keeps you around then I'm down

Meet on Thames Street, I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold you look so fierce but I'm warming up
Because the tension's like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars


This song never gets old.

13 days to All Time Low, the excitement hasn't settled in yet but it's going to be so so so amazing.

The past week passed so fast, it's crazy. Probably cause the first few days were spent mugging for CAs. The best day of the week was definitely Thursday, my last CA is on monday so I met with Jiams and we had dinner at 18chefs and sat at a Starbucks table outside to lepak and talk about life. Discussed plans after 'A's haha and college life and just everything else.

I don't ever want to be an adult. I wish I could just stay a seventeen-year-old teenager forever and not venture out into the dangerous working world. I want to whine about school and tests and go around doing stupid things and laugh loudly and not get judged because I'm a teenager, I want to wear black t-shirts and look sloppy and not brush my hair, I want to still have the time and energy to play basketball and play guitar and whatever else it is that I want to do.

But most of all, I want to stay young.

Well anyway, speaking of ball, I played ball yesterday in the early afternoon at school yay. Feels like it's been such a long time since I last played ball. It was kind of awkward at first because all the other courts were packed and people were watching from the railings outside the canteen, but then we started playing match and it was so fun woohoo. Played with yiying, lecia, clarice and their classmate, I'm not quite sure how to spell her name I think it's Emilia (?)

Also played ball earlier in the morning with some classmates shijia, weiqiang, bryan, jinx and zi quan during our second half-hour break when we had nothing to do. Omg zq is a hidden talent he totally shot hoops like a pro I'm not even kidding.

Went home all sticky and smelly and showered, felt like sleeping after I came out. Did econs homework at night and really wanted to go have supper with BP but I was so tired I was going to crash anytime and they were going to simpang and I didn't feel like travelling though it's pretty near haha.

Going to mug outside later for my chem CA on monday. Five organic chem chapters plus Kinetics wuhhhh just kill me now. I don't even like organic chem ugh

Anyway I realised recently that it's quite true what's inside your wallet tells a lot about a person. Here's what's in mine

1. some cash
2. house key
3. Polaroid of T, L, Em, C, Kr and me
4. two Polaroids of me and L
5. a receipt
6. three guitar picks
7. Dropbeat Heartbeat's guitarist Matin's pick
8. GC warranty card
9. name card for band badge shop at FEP
10. $2 off voucher for some gelato shop
11. Pierce The Veil concert ticket
12. Starbucks card
13. NLB card
14. paper containing lyrics from don mclean's american pie

~

No comments: