Sunday, May 12, 2013

Chelsea smile

I'VE GOT A SECRET
IT'S ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE
IT'S ON THE BACK OF MY LUNGS
AND IM GONNA KEEP IT
I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOWWWW
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

Just had porridge for lunch. So not filling :( but it was good.

I would like to blog about last thursday, 9th may, because it was kind of an interesting day.

Woke up earlier than usual to try and record some covers. Only managed to do one song in the end and it wasn't even good thanks to my morning voice. Rushed around the house in an attempt to not be late for school, luckily it wasn't futile and I managed to get to school on time yay

Cme first period was sexuality education. Amongst other stuff, ms wong showed us an interview video of an aids prostitute in oklahoma and it was really, really sad. I teared up, especially at the part where she talked about her daughter.

You can watch it here:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BmhGFtjudJE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBmhGFtjudJE

Math lecture --> break --> gp

Spent gp writing piercetheveil lyrics in my gp log book.

And then we had econs and i could finally understand most of the lesson for once, felt so happy :)))

Break --> PE

Dang I was really looking forward to PE cause we could play games but it rained :((((

So I spent the hour sitting inside watching people play badminton cause I don't like badminton (or rather, I'm really bad at it and it's too embarrassing to play in school)

Ok thursday actually wasn't /that/ interesting hahaha I just have a boring life.

Off to study at the airport yay love my boring life

No comments: