Good afternoon
Gonna stay at home today to do work cause I'm totally broke and I'm too lazy to go out. CAs are this week :(
Got back my chem CA and didn't cry this time cause I knew I would fail really badly. I felt really guilty cause I could hear the disappointment in my tutor's voice over the phone though, when I told him just now. Sigh.
Spent yesterday with Lianne at town. Had eighteen chefs' for dinner which sucked. Should've gone to nihon mura instead.
And oh my this weather will be the death of me. It's early May and soon it'll be full-out heat season from June to August or September.
Speaking of months, I can't wait for November 27th to come. Gah
After 'A's I'm gonna get a job (two if I can) so I can pay for drumming lessons and then I can finally lepak and enjoy life... -snaps out of daydream-
Aneeways. Below is a pic of the maccha chocolate I bought yesterday while studying at maccha house with Lianne (which is a really conducive place btw) and it was totally not my cup of tea (punny) haha never buying it again
And here's a pair of New Look shorts that I really wanttttt
And koped the last two from T's blog. Me in Ikea, 2013 and me in Ikea, 2010.
Ahaha how time flies.




No comments:
Post a Comment