And empty streets, well everybody's got a reason why
If we could only just get it right
Maybe it will all work out like in the movies
But I know Romeo must die before the ending
With a final poisoned kiss delivered gently
Because you don't get lucky twice, and that's the truth
Mayday Parade writes the best love songs. #fact
Yesterday lum said in class, "if there were no A levels but no holidays I totally wouldn't mind" and at first I was like WHAT no holidays??
Then I thought about it again and actually omg yes I would be soooo happy to go to school. I'd love school so much.
But of course reality sucks.
A level Chem SPA later. I got 7/16 for my trial because I didn't really take all the previous experiments seriously and I didn't study for it :(
And I really need to do well for this spa cause I screwed up my previous one last year. Really badly. 7 marks fly away~
Anyway, this week is gonna fly by cause we only have 2 days of lessons this week woohoo. Yesterday was lessons, today is our chem spa, tomorrow we have lessons too. Thursday is sports day, and friday is vesak day.
My class' girls got through for both 4x400 and 12x100. I'm running for 12x100 ahaha nervous. Hope sports day will be fun cause it's really our last day to have fun as a class for a really long time.
Oohh and Reckless - Youmeatsix just came on my iPod time to party yay BYE
DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH IM NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER YOU IM MR. RECKLESS WITH A CAPITAL R
No comments:
Post a Comment