(THIS POST WAS MEANT TO BE PUBLISHED YESTERDAY NIGHT)
1. Today dom and i were talking about how awesome 'Bullets' was and after quite awhile we realised he was talking about the band Bullet for my Valentine and I was talking about Mcr's first album I brought you my bullets, you gave me your love. Hahahahaha
2. I'm really sad cause all the good bands are disappearing or breaking up or worst, selling out, and I don't like all the new cookie-cutter bands that've been coming out recently. :( where are all the good bands?
3. Highlight of the week was prolly buying a stick of nimm2 my childhood sweet!! Forgot how much I love it ahaha
4. It's hump day today. I remember Lianne saying that one day in sec4 and I was like what in the world is hump day then oh. It just means Wednesday. 2 days to the end of the week yayza.
Good night x
No comments:
Post a Comment