Saturday, December 20, 2014

Breathe


I haven't blogged in a week! Hahaha. Goes to show how mundane my days have been. 

Waking up at 4.30am tomorrow to catch our flight to Bangkok... ermahgerd!!! Can't wait to eat loads of good food and lepak for the next five days :))

Met up with some of 12s16 today, like nine or ten of us I think. Had lunch at Simei and then my two minions, zq, wh and I went to wq's house to play Kinect and play with his dog Bobbie (can't get over the name HAHA). Had zi char for dinner too. Super tired now haha

MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE YALL!! Much love to all of you reading this! Yes, you! Here's a free hug!

Ending off my terribly short post with my new favourite album. It's so chill I just wanna kick back with some kawfee and good vibes all around. 

Goodbyeeee I'm so excited see all of you in five days!!






No comments: