Back due to popular demand, as you can see from the overwhelming response in the comments section on my previous post.
Weather lately has been damn good omg. Why can't it be like this all year round? Half-sunny, half-cloudy skies, a light breeze going around the whole day, fewer thunderstorms. I heart you, December.
Yesterday was a good day
Woke up early to gym with SJ, it was fun haha I think the laughing contributed a lot to the workout. I am sooo unfit haha we did 30 sit-ups each and by 28 I was dying alr. And she kept saying 'two more two more' and I just kept saying 'cannot alr cannot alr' hahahaha
Had lunch at Century Sq's Food Junction. Bad decision because SJ found... a baby centipede in her bowl of ramen. o. m. g. I was having the exact same thing.
It was damn gross! It was black and like slightly more than 3cm long. You could see all its little legs. Contact me for pics.
And to think we've been faithful patronizers of the stall for more than two years. Dunno how many thingies we may have unconsciously ingested already... -cries-
After our disastrous lunch we loitered around T1, just like the old days haha
Got ourselves some library books (found both of the books I've been searching for! What a great day indeed) and I got a pretty new phone cover. (Yeah I got another phone!! Promise to take super duper good care of it from now on :'( )
Went home and got hungry so I bought tangyuan beancurd. It's damn shiok to eat that on a cold dayyyy.
Checked CORS this morning and found out I got all my pre-allocated mods!!11
Left with Science of Music to bid for. Mentally prepared to sacrifice 700 points for it :(
Today is also the second last day of 2014, probably one of the best years of my life so far. (Mainly because of the seven months of holiday)
Feeling lazy to do a recap of the year like I usually do
Can't wait for 2015! It's gonna be another exciting year, especially with my first ever summer break!!! Uni life is damn shiok. When we're not having exams or studying for them, that is.
![]() |
| Look at the number of notes... I am not alone in indulging in my weird sense of humour :') |
![]() |
| I can't explain how much I love this |



No comments:
Post a Comment