Saturday, December 13, 2014

You keep eternity, give us the radio

Chanced upon some pretty interesting blogs from various NUS students during the search for reliable module reviews over the past few days. The chronicles of a third-year female student majoring in EL, an Indian guy majoring in Lit pondering the validity of 'Indian' as a race, a Life Science nerd with archives dating back to 2006.

Anyway, nothing much has been up recently. I've just been sleeping 10 hours a day, watching a lot more tv and eating a lot more food. Life is gooooood.

I starting playing Neopets again (lol) and I still suck at everything except Typing Terror.

Had dinner with my folks yesterday, then met Wums for supper! Hadn't seen her in more than two weeks :( She had dinner at Mos, then we had salmon sashimi at sushi express. I always feel guilty for eating sashimi but I love it so much. It was so satisfying haha

Gonna find food now BYE

No comments: