(always thought 'fodder' meant material or substance, but I guess not)
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, though I didn't have much feel for it this year haha which is really sad cause Christmas is my favourite festive season. Others like Chinese New Year are just super awkward.
Just came back from Bangkok yesterday. Food was good; my stomach has definitely expanded.
However, the last day of the trip was ruined by me losing my brand new iphone6 to a pickpocket. It was really really bad. I almost cried. Can only blame it on my carelessness and bad luck. Literally used it for just one week. You always see it on tv and hear about it from your friends' friends' friends, but you never really expect something like that to actually happen to you. And it really sucks, trust me. Heartpain everytime I think about it, so I'm trying not to think too much about it. Definitely learnt my lesson the hard way.
What bugs me most now is the inconvenience of life without a phone. I feel really disconnected from the social world :(
So to my friends reading this, pls contact me through Facebook! And comment on my blog so I don't feel so lonely. Thanks yall!
Sole comfort now is listening to Happy by Ned's Atomic Dustbin (although it only makes me happy for that three minutes and then I get depressed and have to replay it again) and thinking about how fun next year is gonna be.
Might be having a gig or two next year. Eggcited! Next sem is gonna be crazy.
Also got my results on the 23rd. Kind of regret checking once it came out while I was in Bangkok cause my mood was kinda ruined for that morning haha.
southeast asian studies: A-
sociology: B+
german1: B+
econs: B
linguistics: B-
CAP before s/u-ing was 3.80. CAP after s/u-ing linguistics and econs is 4.17. Was quite depressed because B for econs?! It's a bad sign if I have to s/u the intro mod for my major.
Not satisfied with my results :( though the B- for EL was a little expected cause I skipped the first half of lectures.
And what's with the spam of Bs? :( four Bs for promos, four Bs for 'a' levels, now four Bs for my first sem in uni. Why like that.
Sia la... come to think of it, my O levels also four Bs. Okay now it's creepy.
Really hope I don't end up picking the wrong major. Honestly I envy people who know their strengths and weaknesses and who at my age, have figured out what they want to do with their lives. I'm average at everything.
Tend to be better at subjects that require more crapping than content, as seen from SE1101E, which is the most fluffy-ass, bullcrap thing I've ever studied (albeit interesting). The lecturer himself told us during the last week of lectures not to waste too much time on SE1101E, and to go study for other modules instead.
I might've majored in Anthropology if we had it in Singapore. too bad we don't.
So 2014 is drawing to a close. The year really flashed by. I feel like I haven't actually done anything this year haha. Or maybe not.
Melons meetup earlier today! Not bad la, 4 out of 4.5 attendance. Didn't do much but it was still fun :) also last meetup with Jiams for the year before she flies off to Taiwan (hi Jiams). I miss her already. #overlyattachedbff
Buh-bye. Pls feel free to fb msg me for a chat. I'm gonna be online like I never was.
![]() |
| story of my life |
PS. the blog title is just smth random I threw to DT when she asked me for a caption for a pic of our coffee and cakes she was gonna post on Insta. And she really used my quote as her caption hahahaha #MyFriendsAreCuterThanYours


No comments:
Post a Comment