Thursday, December 4, 2014

Remember when you used to be a rascal?

I think I've developed an aversion towards peppermint tea after I had to drink it when I puked. Haha. Caught a whiff of it just now and my stomach did a little take. Funny what the brain does.

It's been less than a week since finals ended and life has never been better! It's like the A level break all over again cause unlike the primary and secondary school days, the holidays now are actually real holidays and we don't have homework or assignments to chiong. YAYYY.

Woke up early last Saturday morning and lamented to my mum that I had nothing to do. Then she said, "Wanna go to Parkway with me? We can visit your cousin then meet your dad for dinner." And I was like whoa cause she just settled the day's plans for me. Haha.

It was nice, awkward time as usual. I've always felt like the oddball in my extended family, so everyone thinks I'm the good kid that doesn't talk much, but truth is I just have nothing to say haha

Met up with Lumster and SJ on Sunday at tampines to do our Christmas cards. They both put a crazy amount of effort into their cards!! Spoil market sia.

Spent Monday nua-ing at home. Watched '3 Idiots' which is a super good movie! I just watched it again last night. Everyone I know who has watched it loves the movie.

Met Lumster on tuesday to have lunch at Working Title (again). K lah, I've come to a conclusion: the food is average at best, but what keeps me going back is the coffee and the chill ambience. In a lot of cafes like maybe Department of Caffeine, everyone seems super busy (probably because it's situated at Tanjong Pagar road, the 'office area') and you feel like getting out of there asap when you're done with your food.

But at WT it's like... I can lepak there the whole afternoon. Anyway, the food is still reasonably priced and the tater tots are quite good. Sinful, but good.

SJ ended school early and came to find us, and after camwhoring a bit at Haji Lane (took a lot of hilarious pictures HAHA) we headed to tampines to watch Interstellar! It was a damn good movie! Really mind-blowing. After that we had prata while discussing the movie and random scientific theories hahaha

Met Carmen on Wednesday to check out the new Eastpoint mall and have lunch. The new layout seems really confusing. Or maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Not many shops on the ground and upper floors are open yet too. Can't wait for the rest! The inhabitants of Simei have been deprived of food variety for far too long.

Then she came over and we watched Running Man and nua-ed and Photobooth-ed. Running Man is actually quite funny haha.

Today and tomorrow are gunna be music-ky days. There's drums later, then I'm meeting the band tonight and meeting the Amplified band tomorrow. Yayzza!!

Ok bye

No comments: