Sunday, June 21, 2009

blazerrrrrrr~~~
XD
blazer on 27th June!
so cool yet so hot o.0
contrasting! ahahah.
xuemin and i had a hilarious convo last night!
case scenario: imagine if all the RNE Sec2s
had names that started with 'xiao'. o.o
Xuemin = Xiao Min [so cuttte]
Zoey = Xiao Ey <3
Carmen = Xiao Men
Anna = Xiao Na
Sarah = Xiao Rah
Zhitao = Xiao Tao
Daniel = Xiao Niel
Andrew = Xiao Drew
Kenneth = Xiao Neth

ahahah i think super funny can!
& all this came about as a result
of laughing about Xiao Yang
and Xiao Yuan. guess who? lolol.

anyway, TAG PEOPLE, TAG!!!!
MY BLOG IS VERY DEAD. T.T


Lyrics~ The Veronicas; Cry.

All my life you've had an opinion
Doing things for the wrong reasons
Well not today
Don't you know I think for myself
I get on fine without anybody's help
Don't care what you say, yeah

I'm breaking your heart,
but I'm breaking apart
All you do is hold me [hold me] down
Try to make me someone I don't know
I'm the the girl you thought you'd found

What would you do if I told you
You can't control my life
What would you say
If I left today with no regrets and no goodbye
What would you do if I told you
There is no more you and I
What would you say if I walked away
And left you there to cry

I don't know what's coming over you
Or how we fell apart
I tried so hard but I don't believe in you
You're the guy I thought I knew

What would you do if I told you
You can't control my life
What would you say
If I left today with no regrets and no goodbye
What would you do if I told you
There is no more you and I
What would you say if I walked away
And left you there to cry

What would you say if I said to you
Just go ahead and cry


The Veronicas; Faded

Cos I'm faded, faded, I'm slipping away
As I disappear in the dark...

You never take,
Take the time to really look
Look at the one,
The one I really am
You try to fit,
To fit me in your perfect box
You let me slip between the cracks

Now I'm faded, into someone else
Baby someone I don't wanna be
Yeah I'm faded, my true colours gone
Like a picture nobody sees

I bet'cha don't,
Don't even know my favourite song
You tell me how,
How I should wear my hair
You wanna change,
Everything I ever was
Try to erase me til' I'm not there

Yeah I'm faded, into someone else
Baby someone I don't wanna be
Yeah I'm faded, my true colours gone
Like a picture nobody sees

And I don't wanna be your little
picture-perfect pretty girl
Who's got nothing to say
And I'm not gonna wait around
for you to run my whole life down
I'll let you watch me fade away

You try to fit
To fit me in your perfect box
You let me slip between the cracks

Now I'm faded
Like I never was
Til I don't even know myself
Yeah I'm faded
Into what you want
But I'm not taking it too well


The Veronicas; Worlds Apart

I'm gonna hold you for the last time
I'm gonna cry but afraid not to let it show
This is the hardest way to say goodbye
Cos as you walk away I'm feeling so alone
I don't understand
You had to leave and I'm not part of your plan
We both agreed but now I regret
There are so many things I should have said

But now, I've let you go
I'm holding back the tears
I'm here alone
Forgetting all the years
And now there's nothing I can do
to bring you back to me, oh
So we live our different lives
It's so hard and there's no more you and I
But we're worlds apart

Sometimes it's hard to get to sleep at night
Sometimes I think about the way it could've been
I see you everytime I close my eyes
I try to shut you out, instead I let you in
I can't pretend, I wanted it to end for you and me

But now, I've let you go
I'm holding back the tears
I'm here alone
Forgetting all the years
And now there's nothing I can do
to bring you back to me, oh
So we live our different lives
It's so hard and there's no more you and I
But we're worlds apart

What I'd give for one more day
Just to say the things I need to say
If only time was not erased

As you walked away
I knew I couldn't explain to you
And I can't pretend, I wanted this to end
For you and me

But now, I've let you go
I'm holding back the tears
I'm here alone
Forgetting all the years
And now there's nothing I can do
to bring you back to me, oh
So we live our different lives
It's so hard and there's no more you and I
But we're worlds apart


The Veronicas; Popular

Pop, pop!
Pop, pop!

I hate to say it but they play this song in every dance club
But it's me so I'll show love
But it's me so show me love
When I walk into the room people stop and stare
It's like nobody else is there
You know it's me, not you
Who said anything about you?

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular
Pop, pop, pop-ular! Pop, pop, pop-ular!

Most guys I dated got intimidated
So now I date up
If you know what it means so they shut up
If you know what it means so shut up
Cos' I don't wanna give half away
On the date we don't make up
If you know what I mean when we wake up
If you know what I mean when we break up

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular
Pop, pop, pop-ular! Pop, pop, pop-ular!

You always wanna be around me
So you know what it's like
When the world is at your feet
And you're VIP tonight
You've either you've got it or you don't
And I'm sorry you won't
Get there by using me
Just go do your own thing [thing]

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular
Pop, pop, pop-ular!

Boys and girls pretend to know me, they try so hard
And I get what I want, my name is my credit card
Don't try to hate me because I am so popular
Pop, pop, pop-ular! Pop, pop, pop-ular!

Pop, pop, pop-ular! Pop, pop, pop-ular!
Pop, pop, pop-ular!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


:D all hand-typed out!
shows how boliao i am. XD
& i think i very dumb sia.
i wanted to create a hotmail
with either my name or nickname,
so i tried a lot. like zoeyzoey,
zoey95, tzoey, tz95,
even chorchor, chorchor95
and some others i forgot,
but all taken already.
then in the end i finally tried
tanzoey. walao eh, available!!
what the heck can.

but if i change from zforzoey
to tanzoey now it'll be very weird.
& since already got this hotmail
i guess nvm lor. but so wasted can.
why i never go create that earlier.
haiz.

omg i am currently blogging in my room :D
so cool! first time ever that there's been
a laptop in a bedroom o.0
my father said the balcony was too hot
so he helped me shift the laptop to
my room instead. of course,
that's only temporary, but still...
yay! ahaha.
anw, like xm said, i love H1N1! XD
no need go sch. and 2k class blog
says most likely no need go back sch
during AYG week

holy mama, a crazy mynah just came
and stood on my windowsill holding
some thingish in its beak.
and it stood there for 3 seconds,
just 40cm away from my eye level 0.0
siao ar. then it saw me and made some
sound that sounded like 'eek!'
and then it flew off. =.=
eh! i very scary meh?! che!
anw, continued from the previous
paragraph; during AYG week
although they said the sources
not very reliable o.o

must be heard from their friends
or something. but still got elearning.
so sad. >.<
oh oh and EVEN NUMBERS
DNT teacher is Mr Tay :D
yay! i don't quite like Mr Gey,
[no offense intended]
just that i prefer Mr Tay.
he damn funny. lol.
'So I will not tell you all
that Dionne & Elaine's
invention is there too.'

haha! everybody was laughing
about it. we have DNT elearning too.
why DNT need elearning de. weirdness.
apparently all elearning homework
will be released by tomorrow.
anyway hold on i go check
if there's any homework released
so far........

lol look at this.
"This Virtual Classroom is for all Sec 2 pupils under Mr Tay.
Bye-bye if you are not. :)"
haha.

ok i checked & so far only got DNT.
but since they say elearning stuffs
will only be released tmr,
means there might be more coming up...
o.o -dies- JE la! [just exaggerating XD]

sianz DNT i only have 4 days to do.
Sat [due date] got the SAJC event [blazerrrrrr~~~ :DD]
and Fri most likely going out
with Dionne Elaine & Jiaminn.
woots basketball clique reunite XD
anw DNT homework supposed to
come out with problem in some
certain area you're focusing on,
then solve that problem.
need to research and all that.
gahh. should i start now? o.o
go crack my head. [not literally, of course.]

hm. ok then i think i'll start
thinking what area to research on...
i have roughly an idea :)
ok, byebye~! jy everybody,
& don't catch H1N1 hor!
like that we all say we know the person,
then can get quarantined &
our June holiday gets prolonged
once more ;D

No comments: