http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhQi200Tk4&feature=player_embedded
watch!!!! zomg. one of the best, best RNB songs ever.
You plus me, no lie, no division :D
and the lyrics are amazing, i swear.
it's called My Valentine. awesome song.
February of Fourteenth
I was lonely on this day.
Guess Cupid never got my letter
So yet I still pray.
Each and every day of my life
Hoping that she would stay
But on this day I found out
She went on her separate way
Things I thought were wrong
I found out it was true
I messed up again
Thinking that it was just me and you
Alone on this date
And it was just like last year
Same time, same rhythm,
And baby you ain’t here [Yo]
Dear Cupid wherever you may be
Please point your bow and arrow
Shoot one at me
I need to fall in love again
Someone that would not pretend
Someone more than just a friend
Cupid break me free [Yeah]
Time is running out
I need one to be mine
Cos’ fourteenth of February
I’m gon’ need a Valentine
Apart from that I’m gon’
Need someone to sign
Sign my heart with love
Cos’ I’m running out of rhyme
And even if the Sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You will still have my heart
Until the end of time
I need my love, my Valentine
Oh Cupid please,
Would you just hear me now
Yeah, I just need this girl
Back in my life somehow
Cos’ it just don’t feel right
Without her prescense by my side
And I can’t live without her in my life
Cos’ I know that she’s the one
And even though it’s said and done
She’s the girl I’ll still pursue
And I know this much is true
So Cupid I pray
Please bring her back on this day
And this time, try to make her stay
And even if the Sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
I need my love, my Valentine
Yeah, listen
Just one time, I still need my one and only baby
And lately, I’ve been messed up thinking ‘bout this lady
Cupid bein’ shady, I’ve been goin’ crazy
Listen, it’s my vision to complete this mission in transition
Baby make me part of your decision
And I’ll promise everything that you’ve envisioned
You plus me, no lie, no division
I still pursue you ‘til this day baby with great precision
Just please! Cupid, shoot her a thousand arrows
Struck her with all your might with each and every arrow
Make her realise, please open up her eyes,
From all these stupid lies, from all these stupid guys
I hope she sees the truth, and I hope she does believe
That through all of these songs I made she’s still the one I need
Too bad, it’s too late, this message never got in time
Fourteenth of February she ain’t even my Valentine, damn
Even if the Sun refused to shine
Even if romance ran out of rhyme
You would still have my heart
Until the end of time
I need my love, my Valentine~
No comments:
Post a Comment