Sunday, June 7, 2009

CHRIS BROWN ROCKS :DD
& i don't care if he whacked Rihanna.
he should have hit her on the butt.
like that she can't go report police.
cos then she would have to show them
her injured butt :)
-randomness-



I Wanna Be; Chris Brown


Talking:
[sigh] Look, I know we've been friends for a while now,
But, I just feel like I can confess to you
It's gonna be hard but... alright here it goes


Chris Brown:
Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest
And the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand
Girl imagine if you needed advice about some other guy,
I'm the one that comes to mind
Not tryna' hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend
Just tryna' make sure I'm that body that you call your man
And anytime you need a shoulder its yours night or day
But what I'm tryna' say is

I wanna be the last number you call late at night
[Said I wanna be] The first one that you dial when you open your eyes
Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you
I wanna be, yeah
I wanna be, yeah
Be the man making your girls jealous
I wanna be the guy shuttin' down all the fellas
Whatever you need, girl it's all on me
Your soldier, your friend or your lover, girl, I wanna be


Would it be cool, would you mind if I called you my boo
What if the next whip you was pushin' was the one I bought for you
Can I be the one that meets your pops and takes your mama shoppin'
Be the only one they like
Have you thought about it, wait, really thought about it
Maybe you should take some time, call your girls and talk about it, yeah
Cos' I done already made up my mind
Don't need no more time to know if I wanna be with you

I wanna be the last number that you call late at night
[Said I wanna be] The first one that you dial when you open your eyes
Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you
I wanna be, yeah
I wanna be, yeah
Be the man making your girls jealous
I wanna be, be the guy shuttin' down all the fellas
Whatever you need, girl it's all on me
Your soldier, your friend or lover, girl, I wanna be

Put me on your screensaver,
All over your myspace
Make me one of your top favourites
That's where I wanna be
The one you cryin' for
Stand up for and fightin' for
Wanna be your good, bad, love, hate, girl

Cross my heart, hope to die on everything that's good
I'ma do you right, show you right, get this understood
Cross my heart, hope to die on everything that's good
I'ma do you right, show you right, get this understood

I wanna be, the last number you call late at night
[Said I wanna be] The first one that you dial when you open your eyes
Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you
I wanna be, yeah
I wanna be, yeah
Be the man making your girls jealous
Be the guy shuttin' down all the fellas
Whatever you need, girl it's all on me
Your soldier, your friend or lover, girl, I wanna be

Girl, I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Be yours
I wanna be
I wanna be
~

quiz!

Instructions:
- Put your music player to 'Random'.
- For every question, press the 'Next' button.
- Put the song that comes up as the answer to the question,
no matter how stupid it sounds.

1. You're late for school. You tell your teacher:
Sexy Love by Ne-Yo.
omg o.o

2. The song that describes you and your lover:
Touch My Hand by David Archuleta.
lol

3. The song that describes you:
Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown.
o.0

4. Your parents once told you you're:
Because Of You by Ne-Yo.
they're right. haha.

5. When you grow up you'll call your child:
Together by Ne-Yo.
weird name. lol.

6. How old are you?:
Take A Bow by Rihanna.
?

7. Your friend's opinion of you:
Worlds Apart by The Veronicas.
makes no sense. =.=

8. Your best friend is:
Your Eyes Don't Lie by David Archuleta.
makes no sense!

9. You wish for:
With You by Chris Brown.
o.o

10. They'll play this at your wedding:
Mad by Ne-Yo.
that's a breakup song. =.=

11. You love to dance to this song:
Miss Independent by Ne-Yo.
lol

12. Your favourite song to sing is:
Superhuman by Chris Brown feat Keri Hilson.
only the keri hilson part. i go make fun of her. XD

13. They'll play this at your funeral:
Don't Push Me by Sweetbox.
don't push me into the cremation fire! O.O

14. Your kids will love this song:
The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script.
i like this song too :)

15. Your grandmother was disgusted by this song:
Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.
lol!

16. This song best describes your dad and mom:
Incomplete by Backstreet Boys.
don't curse them. o.o

17. This song sounds like your principal's love life:
Forever by Chris Brown.
dr boon got such an amazing love life meh??

18. Imagine this song being sung by your teacher:
Do You by Ne-Yo.
eeeee! insult ne-yo T.T

19. You wish this song happened to you:
So Sick by Ne-Yo.
no lor! thats such a sad song. o.o

20. Your lover thinks of you when he/she hears this song:
Kiss The Rain played by Yiruma.
err?

21. The time now is:
Wall To Wall by Chris Brown.
erm the clock's on the wall?

22. The song that describes this quiz:
I Wanna Be by Chris Brown.
i don't want to be this quiz. o.0

No comments: