Monday, June 22, 2009

this is a really sad but beautiful song.
when i heard it i felt like crying.
no other song has ever made me so
sad before.

Can't Stop The Rain; Ne-Yo.

Twenty-seventh of January,
I think he died a year ago today
She's crying on my shoulder
and begging me to make the hurting go away
Pretty brown eyes, tears full of guilt
A heart full of pain and fear
I want to tell her it's ok but we both know
she's the reason he's not here

[Mm]
I keep on crying but it doesn't seem to help at all
[Seem to help at all]
With every single teardrop, it's like another raindrop falls
And I would if I could but the try would be in vain
Said no matter what I do, I can't stop the rain
So I cry oooh [oooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain [ooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain
If I could, know I would, but the try would be in vain
So I cry oooh, I can't stop the rain, stop the rain

Faded picture in a little gold locket
She never takes it off
I know it's small but it's heavy
Cos' it's filled with the guilt of knowing she's why
his life is lost
I feel bad for her but I'm having mixed emotions
Cos' he was a friend of mine
And somewhere in the deepest, darkest part of my mind
I wish it was her that got that knife

[Mm]
I keep on crying but it doesn't seem to help at all
[Seem to help at all]
With every single teardrop, it's like another raindrop falls
And I would if I could but the try would be in vain
Said no matter what I do, I can't stop the rain
So I cry oooh [ooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain [ooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain
If I could, know I would, but the try would be in vain
So I cry oooh, I can't stop the rain, stop the rain

One rainy Saturday night, a happy anniversary
Celebrating love, champagne all around
They had a little too much to drink
Got in the car and he can barely stand up
So she think that if she drive
Staring at him not the road, sudden drunk on the wheel
And the car flipped about three times

[Mm]
I keep on crying but it doesn't seem to help at all
[Seem to help at all]
With every single teardrop, it's like another raindrop falls
And I would if I could, but the try would be in vain
Said no matter what I do, I can't stop the rain
So I cry oooh [oooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain [oooh]
I can't stop the rain, stop the rain
If I could, know I would, but the try would be in vain
So I cry oooh, I can't stop the rain, stop the rain


Can't Stop; Ne-Yo.

Put your pictures away
Anything that might bring up
memories of the days and the nights
we spent in love
You were my favourite song
Baby tell me why you had to turn the radio off
Girl I ain't tripping on you, I'm just fine
You hardly ever even cross my mind
Even though a blind man could look in my face
and know that that's a lie
I'm barely treading water, saying I'm alright

Cos' I can't stop crying
And I can't stop asking why
But I can't stop lying
And if you ask me I'll deny
That I can't stop crying
On the outside I'm alright
But I'm dying on the inside

Saw you out yesterday
And I knew that you saw me
You was with your new man
And I was with some random peeps
Suddenly we caught eyes
And I looked away before it got too hard to breathe
Girl I ain't tripping on you, I'm just fine
You hardly ever even cross my mind
Even though a blind man could look in my face
and know that that's a lie
I'm barely treading water, saying I'm alright

Cos' I can't stop crying
And I can't stop asking why
But I can't stop lying
And if you ask me I'll deny
That I can't stop crying
On the outside I'm alright
But I'm dying on the inside

Girl I ain't tripping on you, I'm just fine
I don't even think about you, babe
Even though a blind man could look in my face
And know that that's a lie
I'm barely treading water, saying I'm alright

Cos' I can't stop crying
And I can't stop asking why
But I can't stop lying
And if you ask me I'll deny
That I can't stop crying
On the outside I'm alright
But I'm dying on the inside

I'm dying...
Girl you're killing me...
Dying on the inside...
Dying on the inside...
Killing me, killing me babe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shit la alot of elearning homework leh!!
i hate ahs. so damn kiasu. CHE~!

No comments: